We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DIGITAL MARKETING LEAD
Location: Accra, Ghana
Employment Type: Contract( Remote)
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team in solving key challenges in the creators/passion with operations in Accra Ghana.
As a BDR, you will be responsible for identifying potential creators/affiliate partners, generating new business opportunities, and managing leads through the sales pipeline. You will work closely with the Product marketing/Copywriting team to ensure that our company’s sales goals are met.
We are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, and a proven track record of success in sales. If you are a self-motivated individual with undying passion for sales, we encourage you to apply.
- Contact and qualify potential creators/affiliate partners through cold calls, emails or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads
- Set appointments, follow up and close leads
- Track progress towards meeting weekly/monthly sales goals
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) software to manage leads and sales activities
- Stay up-to-date on market trends, competition, and industry developments
- Attend virtual/physical events to build relationships and generate leads
- Provide regular reports on sales activities and results to management.
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Gather useful information from users and competitor data
- Research target demographics, economic trends, customer needs and interests and other data that can be used in creating strategies for business development
- Present sales pitches, product reports and other valuable data to potential prospects in a way that promotes the company brand and mission and helps the audience identify a need for our product offering
- Study our products and be able to persuasively educate and inform customers of how it works; understand how to upsell and recommend complementary offer
Qualifications for Business Development Representative
- 2+ years in a sales/digital marketing field ideally selling digital/Information products with Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Self-starter with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and presentation skills with extensive public speaking experience
- Excellent negotiation, organization skills, attention to detail, and highly data-driven are musts
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- Proficiency in customer relationship management (CRM) software
- Proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software
- Knowledge of working sales techniques and strategies
- Familiarity with project management methodologies
- Ability to work independently or in a high-energy sales team environment
- Unbridled ambition to grow your own career in sales and an entrepreneurial flair to think creatively
Remunerations : 1800-2000GHS Basic
Plus Commissions on Result
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the steps below:
- Apply using the role title as subject of the mail
- Attach an updated Pdf copy of your Cv to the mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Do not apply if you need excess supervision or have never worked in this capacity previously.