We are Looking for a Performance/Growth Marketer, the ideal candidate is passionate about technology, technology marketing and the use of technology in marketing. They prefer to work in an environment that emphasizes ownership of projects, collaboration, learning, curiosity and a drive to continually improve oneself / the team / the organization.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to drive user acquisition, retention, and revenue growth for our business.
1. Manage end-to-end digital media campaigns and discover new opportunities for Organic, paid advertisement – Meta, TikTok, GDN, Twitter, Snapchat, Linkedln, Youtube, Apple Ads Management
2. Manage marketing spend and drive paid search across social networks, websites, Programmatic, search engines and geographical location, to ensure budgets are spent accordingly without under/over-delivery
3. Assist in developing and executing lifecycle marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, push notifications, in-platform messaging, and other relevant channels.
4. Set up, manage, and optimize email marketing campaigns (EDM newsletters, drip campaigns, loyalty campaigns, etc.)
5. Analyzing results and providing recommendations to improve campaign performance and hit KPIs (such as CPR, CTR, CPC, CPL, Quality Score and other metrics). Digging through data and ideas to find new opportunities to drop CPA
6. Conduct regular conversion rate optimization audits and execute A/B tests, user testing/feedback to improve conversion rates across the brands’ digital channels and assets
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in acquisition and lifecycle marketing, and share insights with the rest of the team.
8. Taking brand ownership and devising the brand strategy, including the setting of style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for the short as well as the long term.
9. Translating brand strategy into brand plan and go-to-market strategy.
10. Planning and execution of communications and media actions across offline, online and social media.
11. Participating in product development, pricing and supporting new product launches.
12. Keep up to date with new marketing strategies and promotional outlets. When in doubt, be willing to launch a new marketing campaign.
13. Working on the company’s procedures to make our life easier
1. 3 Years minimum hands on PPC campaign management experience working either within an agency environment or client side
2. Strong proven track record for managing millions in profitable ad spend. You can prove your experience by showing account, case studies, presenting data analysis
3. Numerate, articulate and highly analytical with a high attention to detail
4. Good understanding of MS Excel, Google Analytics, GTM and sales attribution modelling
5. A proven understanding of paid media strategy and the marketing funnel (PPC, SEO, Email, Programmatic Display, Social) and experience with digital marketing best practices
6. Extensive knowledge of the latest paid promotion techniques including Meta, Linkeldn, Twitter, Snapchat, Search, YouTube, GDN and performance max.
7. Growth mindset – someone who is not afraid to think big and take on risks.
8. Comfortable with, and motivated by, ambitious performance and revenue targets associated with paid media
9. Knowledge of analytics tools such as Mixpanel (or similar)
10. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop or related platforms