We are looking for an experienced Front-End Engineer who is proficient with Next js. Your focus will be on developing the user interface components of a proposed software and implementing them following the well-known React.js workflows
You will work with other engineers to develop a rock-solid software with top-notch security. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality product are very important.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
1. You will work with other engineers to develop rock-solid software with top-notch security. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving and quality products are very important.
2. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain.
3. Writing and developing high-quality scalable, reusable and clean codes while maintaining coding standards and familiarity with code versioning.
4. Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems
5. Designing Responsive and Optimized web applications across various devices and web browsers.
6. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
7. Creating and maintaining software documentation
8. Develop new user-facing features
9. Build reusable code and libraries for future use
10. Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
11. Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
12. Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
13. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
14. Collaborate with Product manager and team members to achieve KPis and meet project deadlines.
Job Requirement and Duties:
1. 4+ years of professional experience in building minimum of 2 scaled software systems in edtech/fintech industry (wallets, databases, middleware, and APIs) scaling to at least thousands/100’s of thousands of users with production quality deployment, monitoring, and reliability.
2. Self-starter (Very experience to read and understand source code without relying on the previous developer)
5. Strong command of asynchronous programming and familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScripts
6. Familiarity with dependency management.
7. Experience with data structure libraries (eg. Immutable.js)
8. Writing high-quality scalable, re-usable and clean code while maintaining coding standards and familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
9. Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness). Designing Responsive and Optimized web applications across various devices and web browsers.
10. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
11. Create and maintain software documentation
12. Proven experience developing a page builder is a plus
13. Very strong technical communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
Remuneration and Benefits
1. Salary Range: 400k -500k 2. Access to Training & Development Resources 3. Work-Life Balance