We are looking for a talented UI/UX/ Graphics designer with infinite curiosity to create engaging creatives for a variety of media, Interface designs and also bring sight and sound together to tell a captivating story.
You’ll work with an agile product and marketing team to create groundbreaking technology.
This is an incredible opportunity to make a meaningful impact on the future of our organization and to grow your skills.
1. Responsible for the design of offline event promotional materials, control the brand tone of event, and achieve visual marketing success for the product.
2. Work closely with the design team, marketing team, and other stakeholders to ensure consistency and quality of designs.
3. Keep abreast of the latest design trends, tools, and technologies to ensure our designs remain current and competitive.
4, Guide and mentor junior designers, helping them elevate their design skills and understanding of brand guidelines.
5. Utilize graphic design software tools such as adobe creative suite (e.g photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Premier pro) and other industry standard programs.
1. Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree / OND qualification 2. Possess a minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a creative problem solver via videos, graphics, and illustrations 3. Proven work experience with a great portfolio as a graphics designer and video editor 4. Experience with digital technology and mastery of the following editing software packages in both skill areas (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe 5. Premiere Pro, After Effects, Final Cut and Adobe Illustrator) 6. Ability to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment i.e., take a project all the way through production to post-production without support if needed 7. Ensure all video contents and project demands are delivered on time i.e., comfortable in a fast-paced, quick-turnaround environment 8. Excellent teamwork, communication, and leadership skills Its an added advantage if you have experience in animation and high-end graphic design.
Remuneration and Benefits
1. Salary Range: 150k 2. Access to training and Development Resources 3. Conducive Work Environment 4. Work-Life Balance